Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maximizer

Excellence is my measure.
A skill mastered without recourse to steps is clues that strengths is at play. Having found this I will nature it, refine it and stretch it towards excellence. I don’t want to focus on what I lack rather capitalize on my strengths, its more fun, more productive and counter intuitively more demanding. I like roles where I can help others succeed, devise ways to measure performance and that sustain excellence.
I need problem solvers, a chief troubleshooter. I study success deliberately. I would rather spend my time building Great talent than fixing weaknesses. Some may be confused what I am doing with complacency.
I’m not a fix it only if it’s broken person. I spend my time in the build-up and build out which keeps me focused on objectives and the long term goals. I am most energized when I turn potential into greatness.
Fixing things that are broken demand a lot of time and energy. I prefer to figure out a way to make the best of it by uncovering best practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment