Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Self- Assurance

Confidence, I have faith in me. I am able to take risks, to meet new challenges, to stake claims and deliver. I have Great judgment. Accountability does not intimidate me it's natural. I am not easily swayed by others arguments. I like when no rule book exists and enjoy making decisions, it’s contagious and people around me grow.
My conviction does not mean I am unwilling to listen. I want and need to hear ideas.
I am very independent and need to partner with great people to help me assess goals because once I commit I will stay with it until it is achieved.
When things get dynamic my decisiveness calms others because they feel secure.
The impractical and impossible to me are merely bold and exciting, achievable beyond what I imagine.
I may be loud or quite but solid like a keel of a ship I withstand lots of pressure and can keep on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment